WELCOME TO THE 2013 PHOTO CONTEST
With Mammoth Media and Heartland Bowhunter being driven by imagination and creativity are searching for applicants for our first annual photo contest open to the public. This is NOT just hunting related but any photo “Outdoors” related. Dig into your archives for something creative, comical, adventurous, or just plain artistic.
1st Place: Bowtech Carbon Knight (Right-handed 70lbs.)
2nd Place: Muddy Hunter Hang-On, Muddy 20″ climbing sticks, 6lbs bag of Big & J
3rd Place: Bushnell Scout 1000DX Rangefinder, 6lbs. bag of Big & J
- Contest Starts 12/4/2013 – Ends 12/31/2013 at 11:59pm CST
- This contest is open to the public. All ages and genders. Amateurs and professionals.
- This contest will not be open to anyone related to the “Heartland” brand.
- Each applicant MUST “share” the contest facebook post from Heartland Bowhunter’s facebook to their own facebook
- Applicants are allowed to submit 2 photos
- Photos must be original pieces of work and have NOT been used in any other photo contest
How to enter
- Simply email a low resolution file of each of your images to email@example.com
- Please include your full name and a very brief description of each image
- “Share” our photo contest photo from Heartland Bowhunter’s facebook page to your own facebook page
- Judges consist of Shawn Luchtel & Michael Hunsucker of Heartland Bowhunter along with Trevor Hawkins & Austin Goldberg of Mammoth Media
- First round will end December 31st, 2013 at 11:59pm CST and narrowed down to 10 images. Top 10 images will be posted to this site on the evening of January 10th, 2014.
- Second round (final round) will end on January 15th, 2014, narrowed to the Top 3 images and announced on this site and Facebook
- Judging will be based off our own personal perspectives and what catches each of our eyes
Notifications to winners
- Winners will be notified via email and announced on our facebook page on January 15th, 2014
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS. DON’T FORGET THE CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 31ST, 2013 11:59PM CST!
Thanks for the opportunity & think you guy’s show is probably the most down to earth show iv’e shared with my whole family!!
Great contest with some great prizes! Thank you for the opportunity to participate.
Ty for allowing us all this opportunity. You wont regret the tx hill country files to follow from me.
Thank you guys for offering up such great prizes!
Thanks for the opportunity to let me share some of South Louisiana with yall! God Bless!
This is gonna be tough but I’m in! Thanks for a great opportunity!
What are the guidelines regarding use and ownership of the images? Does submitting an image imply full copyright release or use for what purposes?
Great Opportunity to get the family involved for a change.
It would not imply full copyright release, however it will allow us to use the image. Most likely it will be just to announce the winners via Facebook and our website.
thanks for the opportunity
I would assume unedited pictures?
No Jeff, they can absolutely be edited.