July 14th & 15th, 2012
Lee’s Summit, MO
– Proper Gear
– Basic Manual Camera Settings
– Shot Composition
– Framing & Focus
– 3D Target Shoot
– Tree Stand Setup
– Instructional on how to properly shoot a film
– DSLR Instructional on Video & Photography
– Mock real life hunting situation
- $1000/per person (Group Discount Rates Available)
- 30% Due Upon Booking
- Limited Spots Available
- Food and Lodging Included
- 1 on 1 Instructional with HB Crew
- Discount on Gear From Select Sponsors
*All food will be catered in from V’s Italiano Ristorante (http://www.vsrestaurant.com)
– Post-Production instructional from MAMMOTH
– More on advanced equipment
– Timelapse Photography
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any Questions or Concerns
Hi, is it available for canadian residents?
Yes Martin, it is…
Just wanted to say that I have just about quit watching most hunting shows except HB and a few others because of the simplicity of your show. I love the nothing fancy type of hunter that you portray with your show. Maybe someday I can make your filming school. For now just keep on doing what you have been doing because I think it’s great. Great show! If you are ever coming thru middle Tn give me a call and I will buy lunch.
Reggie I will actually be in Nashville and Ashland City area next week. If you’re anywhere close let me know!
Any space left for the film school?
There is Chris. Shawn should be in touch with you shortly.
Ive seen all of your short films and seasons 1 & 2, and I am blown away by the videography and quality work you have put together. Absolutely awesome!
Just wondering if you plan on a 2013 film school?
We are planning on doing one in 2013. Should have details out about the school sometime early next year.
Sounds good Mike. Could you email me when you guys figure out the dates so that I can get my spot booked? Thanks.